Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Reception


So, as I told you in the last post the Bride and Groom were introduced. For me this is the beginning of a long night for all of the vendors working this wedding. To many things can go wrong and I need to always make sure I am aware of everything that goes on.

As a Wedding Planner it is up to me to watch the bride and groom throughout the night and watch for signs that they may need something...could be they need the glasses filled again...the glass they just emptied gave them a headache (this is always where the emergency kit I carry comes in handy... again. Watching for signs of any guest in distress or just not having a great time means I need to step in and figure out away to get them to have a great time.

Every bride to be knows more or less what the Timeline for a Reception is so I will not go through it here, (of course if you have any questions feel free to email them to me at nmccoy7801@wowway.com ) I just want every bride to be to know that hiring a Wedding Planner is one of the best investment you will make for your wedding.
Peace of mind knowing that I will be there from start to finish making sure that your day went just the way you wanted it to....without you knowing what went wrong and please trust me...things go wrong!



Tell me some of your stories about your wedding and what went wrong, I would love to post them here.
Till next time..
Nora

1 comments:

Judy@grammyreads.com said...

I agree. Having a planner on the Big Day is priceless!