Sunday, December 18, 2011

What A Year It Has Been For Weddings!

What a year it has been for weddings.....those are the words I seem to sputter out when I reflect back on 2011.
Party Planners Plus has had some great brides and grooms this year and really for the most part enjoyed helping in the planning of their events. I will miss them all again, as I do in years past, because of the friendships we build with our clients is priceless.

A Trend in the Wedding Business.........Brides are more humble, not all, but most that I have worked with were so thankful for any and everything they had at their wedding. Let's face it, the economy still isn't the greatest....most are still pulling money paycheck to paycheck to make sure the vendors get paid and that their vision of the perfect wedding that reflects their style is being carried out to the fullest....all of this while staying in budget....not so easy for them or for me.

Party Planners Plus has had a tremendous year full of tears, laughter and heartbreak in 2011 from brides and grooms along with some of their parents. They have all been wonderful and I just wanted to take this time in the Blog at Party Planners Plus to yell out a big Thank You to all of them.

May everyone have the Happiest of Holidays and a Very Happy New Year in 2012!



Nora McCoy Wedding/Event Planner Wedding Officiant http://www.partyplannersplus.vpweb.com http://www.facebook.com/partyplannersplus If you should choose to copy any of my blog feel free as long as you give credit and link back to my website at http://www.partyplannersplus.vpweb.com

0 comments: